Lanvin Fall 2013 Ads - Love, Happy, Cool, Help - Chunky Jewelry & Kick Ass Fashion

Tuesday, January 7, 2014
When I first laid eyes on these ads, I obviously went right to the over the top "statement" jewels that Albert Elbaz has so magnificently designed for us. His bucket bags and clutches are a thing of beauty and oh! yes the clothes are divine. I do love the black and white butterfly print that on quick glance looks like a cow print! And the luxurious black floral printed dress make me want to jump up in my seat and pray for Fall. Did I just say that out loud? No, Mother Nature, Summer can stay as long as you want!! British Model Edie Campbell has been morphed into so many characters from a 60s housewife to an eccentric duck-weilding fashionista - I can't help but fall more in love with Lanvin!! 
Photographed by Steven Meisel.